To qualify for the Academic price, Students & Educators need to provide a valid student or faculty ID card, course schedule, registration receipt, report card or letter of enrollment on school letterhead.
Academic Product can not be purchased by a production company
Movie Magic Scheduling 6.0 is a software solution that thinks the way schedulers think, featuring powerful new tools that provide increased flexibility and versatility in the way schedules can be created and viewed.
Introducing the new Calendar Module
Create a more efficient shooting schedule with ease using drag and drop to organize strips, days, and weeks on a calendar layout.
Use the Unscheduled Area for greater flexibility when adding and removing Breakdown Sheets to your schedule.
- Keep your schedule accurate with the new Red Flag Conflict Window that remains open while you schedule.
User License Management
You can self-manage your license in the following ways:
- View current license and how many activation(s) are linked to that license
- See history of deactivations and activations for a particular license
- Look up your license number using registered owner's email address or computer name
- Remotely recover a license (can only be used only when deactivation is not an option, and only once during a 90-day span)
- Movie Magic Scheduling 6 Academic Licence is granted for 1 installation (MAC or PC)
- Windows: 1 GHz processor, Windows® 7 or 8
- Macintosh: Intel® processor, Mac OS X® 10.8 or 10.9
- 1 GB RAM or higher,
- 200 MB Hard Disk Space,
- Minimum Display Resolution 1024x768,
- Internet connection required to activate product,
- JDK/JVM 1.6