INTRODUCING MOVIE MAGIC SCHEDULING NEW VERSION 6.0
Movie Magic Scheduling 6.0 is a software solution that thinks the way schedulers think, featuring powerful new tools that provide increased flexibility and versatility in the way schedules can be created and viewed.
Your production schedule is the essential tool that takes your project from script to actionable plan. Specifically designed for the complexities of production, schedules were originally completed through a trial-and-error process involving repeated manipulation of paper and plastic strips along a board. But then came Movie Magic.
The most widely used production scheduling application, Movie Magic Scheduling 6 offers a range of scheduling tools and flexibility not found elsewhere. Workflows are designed to incorporate the time-tested concepts of the stripboard while offering a variety of scenarios to consider: schedules reflecting different shoot lengths, re-ordered scenes, comparisons in location, and more are just a click away.
Based on continuous feedback from you, the users, Movie Magic Scheduling 6 saves time, increases efficiency, and prepares schedules that allow your team to make the best production decisions possible.
Including now the Calendar Module!
- Flexibility of an intuitive view of your shooting schedule
- Create a more efficient shooting schedule with ease using drag and drop to organise strips, days, and weeks on a calendar
- Unscheduled area gives you added flexibility when adding and removing breakdown sheets to your schedule.
- Keeping your schedule accurate is simplified with the new red flag conflict window that remains open while you schedule
Keep your schedules accurate by setting reminders that dynamically appear on the Stripboard when your Elements have conflicts. This will help to avoid potential scheduling disasters.
Save time and stay accurate by linking up related Elements as needed to make certain they automatically appear together — and even link retroactively.
Export to Movie Magic Budgeting 7
Integrate with the industry standard budgeting software. Pull Elements directly into your budget for more efficient data entry.
and many other features including full Breakdown, Stripboard, Final Draft Import, Customized reports,...
User License Management - You can self-manage your license in the following ways:
- View current license and how many activation(s) are linked to that license
- See history of deactivations and activations for a particular license
- Look up your license number using registered owner's email address or computer name
- Remotely recover a license (can only be used only when deactivation is not an option, and only once during a 90-day span)
- Windows: 1 GHz processor, Windows® 7 or 8
- Macintosh: Intel® processor, Mac OS X® 10.8 or 10.9
- 1 GB RAM or higher,
- 200 MB Hard Disk Space,
- Minimum Display Resolution 1024x768,
- Internet connection required to activate product,
- JDK/JVM 1.6
Movie Magic Scheduling 6 Premiere Edition Licence is granted for 2 installations simultaneously (MAC/PC)