Movie Magic Scheduling 6
Movie Magic Scheduling 6 (NEW VERSION) offers a range of scheduling tools. Workflows are designed to incorporate the time-tested concepts of the stripboard while offering a variety of scenarios to consider: schedules reflecting different shoot lengths, re-ordered scenes, comparisons in location, and more are just a click away.
Here are just some of the features of Movie Magic Scheduling 6 (New version):
- Red Flags
Set reminders that dynamically appear on the Stripboard when your Elements have conflicts. This will help to avoid potential scheduling disasters.
- Add Images
Attach images, such as Storyboards, location photos, or actor headshots, to your Breakdown Sheets. You can attach as many images as needed to each sheet.
- Print Scaling
Squeeze more information onto the page before you print your reports. The new zoom tool makes it easy to see what will fit onto the page before you print.
- Calendar Module (New feature)
Create a more efficient shooting schedule with ease using drag and drop to organise strips, days, and weeks on a calendar
- Premiere Edition: £365.00
- Bundle Edition (Scheduling & Budgeting): £590.00
- Upgrade Edition (From Movie Magic Classic): £225.00
- Academic Edition: £139.00
- Multi-users license: If you need to receive a quotation for multiple-users (Academic or Studios), please use the contact form to send us your request and we will get back to you within 24 hours. To use the contact form, click here
- Go to our Movie Magic Store
- 1GHz processor
- Windows® 7 or higher
- Intel® processor
- Mac OS X® 10.9 or higher
- 1 GB RAM or higher
- 200 MB Hard Disk Space
- Minimum Display Resolution 1024×768
- Internet connection required to activate product
- JDK/JVM 1.6