Learn Movie Magic Scheduling 6
Total duration: 6 hours
Course Duration: 3:00 hours
Practise duration: 3:00 hours
Location: On-site at customer location
Audience: Assistant-Directors, Schedulers, Broadcaster Coordinators, Line Producers
Number of participants per session: Maximum 8 people
Course Aim: Acquiring the knowledge to breakdown a script and create schedules
The course is divided in 4 parts :
- Part 1 (15 mins): Product overview. Link with other scriptwriting software such as Final Draft or Movie Magic Screenwriter.
- Part 2 (45 mins): Breakdown your script, Identifying key elements
- Part 3 (45 mins): Build your schedule (how to manipulate the stripboard)
- Part 4 (45 mins): Customize and print your own production reports
To receive complete details of the topics covered during our course, please contact us using our contact form.
* Note: All courses are very interactive, which means that practising is a large part of the learning process. Once a main topic has been explained by the teacher, it is immediately followed by a session of practise. Once a section is assimilated by participants, the teacher will move to the next topic. Therefore, the above agenda does not include the practise duration which is spread out during the day session.